Showing all 8 results
The Singer M1505 sewing machine is lightweight and portable, making it a great choice for sewing in smaller spaces or if you need to transport your machine around. The preset functions means that it is possible to turn on and sew straight away without making any adjustments, it’s also super easy for the beginner to use.
Enjoy skip-free sewing and overall durability as the machine comes with heavy-duty metal frame. Portable and lightweight with 57 stitch applications, the SINGER Start 1306 is an excellent sewing machine for beginners and sewers needing to cover the basics with ease. This machine offers preset stitch lengths and widths which also eliminate any guesswork.
• 6 Built-In Stitches: 4 Basic, 1 Decorative & 1 Buttonhole
• 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole
• Easy Threading
• Simple Stitch Selection
• Heavy Duty Metal Frame
• Extra High Presser Foot Lifter
• Free Arm
• Snap-On Presser Feet
• FREE Accessories Included!
Includes the following accessories: All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Darning Plate, Pack of Needles, Bobbins, Needle Plate Screwdriver, Spool Pin Felts, Seam Ripper/ Lint Brush & Soft-Sided Dust Cover.
• Quick and Easy Threading – be ready to sew in no time
• Simple Stitch Selection – change stitches in one easy step
• 1 Automatic 4-Step Buttonhole – no guesswork, just professional results
• Adjustable Stitch Length – keep seams strong and prevent bunching on any type of fabric
• FREE Accessories Included – important extras to get you started
• Automatic Bobbin Winding – easily and smoothly add thread to the bobbin
• 8 Built-In Stitches – essential & decorative
• Free Arm with Accessory Storage – easily sew sleeves and cuffs
Includes the following accessories: All Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Button Sewing Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins, Thread Spool Caps, Darning Plate, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper / Lint Brush
|Item Weight||5.9 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15 x 7.5 x 12 inches|
The Singer M3205 sewing machine is the next up from the M2405. With more stitches than the M2405 and still the versatility of adjustable stitch length and width, this machine is a definite winner in the ‘affordable’ category!